Continental ContiPremiumContact 2 Tyres Available in Lewes
For upmarket mid-sized and luxury vehicles.
- Outstanding braking performance in both wet and dry conditions
- Excellent resistance to aquaplaning
- Precise handling and unbeatable driving stability
- 3D grooves optimise braking performance in both wet and dry conditions. The even pressure distribution ensures very short braking distances.
- Due to an increased number of tread blocks and an open inner shoulder, water is dispersed more efficiently. The harmonious round shape of the ground contact patch provides excellent protection against aquaplaning.
- The asymmetric tread pattern stiffens the tyre shoulder and provides optimum road contact.